Connecting to Polygon
In order to connect to Polygon, you must add a custom RPC to MetaMask. Follow the steps below to get setup!
1. In MetaMask, click the network selection dropdown and select "Custom RPC".
2. On the Settings page that opens, add the following:
- Network Name: Polygon Mainnet
- Chain ID: 137
- Currency Symbol: MATIC
3. You're all set! "Polygon Mainnet" should now be an option in the network selection dropdown!
- You can bridge ETH to the Polygon blockchain using https://wallet.matic.network/bridge/ or https://bridge.umbria.network/bridge/ethereum-polygon/eth.
- You can then change ETH into MATIC for paying gas fees using https://wallet.polygon.technology/gas-swap
- You can purchase MicroBuddies with your bridged ETH from other players at https://opensea.io/collection/microbuddies